Transport of dangerous goods with foreign civil aircraft
- Zakon o prijevozu opasnih tvari (OG 79/07)
- Pravilnik o uvjetima i načinu prijevoza
opasnih roba zrakom (OG 21/19, 1/21)
- Technical instructions for the safe transport
of dangerous goods by air of the International Civil Aviation
Organization, including the Supplement and any addenda, approved and
published by the decision of the Council of the International Civil
Aviation Organization (ICAO Doc 9284 AN/905)
Third country operator must obtain approval for the transport of dangerous goods for overflight or landing and take-off from the Republic of Croatia.
The application form shall be submitted by the aircraft operator no later than seven (7) working days before the scheduled flight date.
Aircraft operator must hold EASA TCO Authorisation and submit copies of
the following documents together with the application form:
- shipper’s declaration for the carriage of
dangerous goods and
- valid insurance certificate issued in accordance
with Regulation (EC) No 785/2004,
- charter agreement in English (in case of
landing/take-off to/from Republic of Croatia)
- on request, Security Programme in English
language and/or certificate that the Security Programme has been approved
by the aviation authorities of the country of aircraft operator (in case
of landing/take-off to/from Republic of Croatia),
- in case of carrying cargo and/or mail from
third country airports: ACC3 designation according to Commission
Regulations (EC) No. 300/2008 and 2015/1998,
- on request, other relevant information or
documentation relating to the specific operation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For the
transport of dangerous goods forbidden for air transport under normal
circumstances, aircraft operators must obtain an exemption / approval issued by
a dangerous goods inspector.
More information on dangerous good and applicable
application form can be found here.