Scheduled Air Services
- Air Traffic Act (OG 92/14, 127/13, 54/13, 84/11, 69/09)
- Regulation on the authorization of foreign aircraft flights in the Croatian airspace (OG 50/17)
- Regulation (EU) No 452/2014 of 29 April 2014 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to air operations of third country operators
Application form: FAO-FRM-002
Foreign aircraft operators may provide scheduled air services in the Republic of Croatia in accordance with bilateral or multilateral international air services agreements binding on the Republic of Croatia.
Foreign aircraft operators intending to operate scheduled air services in the Republic of Croatia must be previously designated in writing by the aviation authorities of the country of their principal place of business, unless otherwise stipulated by an international agreement. The aviation authorities of the aircraft operator’s country shall deliver designation to Croatian ministry responsible for civil aviation.
Request for operating permit for scheduled air services by foreign aircraft operator has to be submitted to the Agency in writing on the application form thirty days (30) prior to the first flight, unless otherwise stipulated by an international agreement binding on the Republic of Croatia.
In case of code share agreement flights, application must be submitted by the operating and the marketing carrier.
Aircraft operator must hold EASA TCO Authorisation issued by European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and submit copies of the following documents together with the application form:
- Certificate of Insurance issued according to EC Regulation 785/2004;
- On request Security Programme in English language and/or certificate that the Security Programme has been approved by the aviation authorities of the country of aircraft operator,
- In case of carrying cargo and/or mail from third country airports: ACC3 designation according to Commission Regulations (EC) No. 300/2008 and 2015/1998,
- On request, other relevant information or documentation relating to the specific operation.
All additional changes regarding the previously authorized flight schedule have to be notified to the Agency.