Aircraft airworthiness is the capability of aircraft for safe air navigation.
Activities which ensure aircraft airworthiness are divided into certification and aircraft oversight and certification and oversight of organizations and individuals engaged in design, production, continuing airworthiness and maintenance of aircraft.
- Implementation of Cessna SID programme in accordance with EASA SIB No: 2014-01
- Aircraft maintenance programme update
- Notification to owners/operators of aircraft fleet ACAM
- Notification to CAMO on harmonization with EASA interpretation of classification of findings during aircraft inspection
- Predložak Programa održavanja zrakoplova
- Predložak izjavom proglašenog programa održavanja_ Baloni
- Predložak izjavom proglašenog programa održavanja_ Avioni
- Predložak izjavom proglašenog programa održavanja_ Motorni zmajevi