Overflight and technical landing of foreign aircraft

No permit shall be required for foreign civil aircraft registered in a State that has acceded to the Chicago Convention (ICAO) for flying over or performing technical landing into the territory of the Republic of Croatia.

Overflight authorization must be obtained in case of foreign state aircraft (aircraft used in military, police or customs purposes), transport of dangerous goods and when the aircraft does not hold a standard airworthiness certificate.

Diplomatic clearances for overflights and landings of foreign state aircraft are issued by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (